A REVOLT of YOUNGSTERS to REFORM the SOCIETY

I was young

Not like to come forth

I killed my life

And billed the lip (cool lip)

I smiled in my youth

Not by studying, but by smuggling.

 

I know, I was a failure, failure and failure

You would find me as a drinker, smoker, looser

My heart seeker deceived me

My friend betrayed me

My neighbor tortured me

Everything in me not as a remembrance

But as a scare

I saw the pain

It made me a vain

Cutting the tree is not to kill

Crying of me doesn’t mean I fail.

 

One day, one day,

I become, I have a great vision

For attaining that I never hear anyone’s lesson

It is my drawback

But I know the way to come back.

Kill mine, beat mine and chase mine all the negativity

Bring mine, observe mine and fill mine all the positivity.

Realizing my wrong

I heard the motivation song

I feel to take my step forth

But already the world become unworthy

I know when to begin,

I know where to train

But, but!  I found I did not become

It was the society made me like them.

 

The cruel situation of Manipur,

The stupid condition of politicians

Many of them don’t have shelter

That’s what our government makes a big faulter.

 

I found, I found they made us stupid

They made us IDOIT

Everything will be solved

Only by youngsters involved

Open your eyes to see

Voting the right person is an only key.

                                                                                                 

                                                                       ARAVINTH KUMAR

                                                               III- B. A. English Literature

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE TRUE KINDLE of the WAR