PEACE is BLISS

A few years ago, there was an employer who had many vehicles with him, and he was richest person in the state. He was an elderly man of roughly 60 years old who loved to work quickly. He called his children one day and handed them all his money and possessions before leaving for a long distance. He bought land, constructed a house, and lived happily with his wife there.

One day, he went for a walk by the seashore and noticed a boat, he saw a guy sleeping and assumed him to be the owner of the boat, and he went there, called him and asked, "Why are you sleeping? What about your occupation?" "Usually at night, I go to my job and catch some fish, then I leave my boat and sleep," the guy said. Then I'll travel to the market to sell my fish, then I will return to home to spend time with my family."

Then the old guy responded, "Earn more, then you may become like me. With your money, you may also build a house near beach". "With this money, I can manage my family effectively, and then I can spend my time with my family," he explained. The old guy then realized that he had spent his entire life working and not spending time with his family.  Alternatively, he recognized his error and lived peacefully with his wife in his home.

 

R. Joel Jabez

I- M. A. English 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE TRUE KINDLE of the WAR