Times of Covid-19

 

Rahul: Hi Monika! How are you doing?

Monika: I am doing absolutely great. Thank you! How about you?

Rahul: Pretty good. Thank you.

Monika: That’s great! How did you spend the Pandemic days?

Rahul: It’s absolute bore. I hated those days without going to college. I missed my friends and all the funs with them.

Monika: Indeed. I too really missed.

Rahul: Yes! How did you spend your pandemic holidays?

Monika: I spent my holidays by preparing for government exams and also learnt to cook.

Rahul: Oh! That’s really great! What is the exam you are preparing for?

Monika: I am preparing for SSC and TNPSC exams.

Rahul: Oh! Fine, that’s a good decision.

Monika: Ok Rahul, tell me now how did you spend your time during this pandemic?

Rahul: Well! I have done a small cultivation near my home.

Monika: Oh! Fine that’s great job.

Rahul: Thank you so much.

Monika: Welcome. Ok! Bye see you later.

Rahul: Ok, bye take care.


R. Bothejaa 19ENG204

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VEDHA PEROSE