I Sit and Lookout

Before the virus, everything was normal in the world.

I saw in schools, in colleges, in houses, everywhere, 

People were happy, but now it’s abnormal.

Now I observe the world is in panic and sobs, 

Now I see people with face masks and sad faces,

But it’s blissful to have more time with my parents and I have more days to play.


I’m afraid that many families and friends will get sick,

We cannot see but the virus can see us.

It has no words of mercy.

It can kill a person in a minute.

I miss many sweet faces of my college friends,

I miss many tours with my friends, relatives, and enjoyment.

  

I dream many dreams about my sweet friends like we are going to the parks to skate and to watch the movies.

But when the pandemic and lockdown happened, we became the best friend of mobile phones playing games or wasting our precious time.

I hope that it will end so soon and we will go back to a normal lifestyle.

When this will end, we will feel like a free bird out from the prison,

Everything will pass away, the world will be fine, take care of yourselves and wash your hands, and the virus will die.

Stay at home so we can go out.

-Sandeep Lugun 19ENG129

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VEDHA PEROSE