He and We

 It was the time we were loving busy,

And her name was Susie.

We both liked each other,

And it made her to be a mother.

 

I don’t know yet how he came,

but he came and became fame.

People fearfully called him Corona,

Yes, He is a death arena.

 

He spread his vigorous wings onto the world,

I think he belongs to the cold.

He tried to get myself,

But he got my elf.

 

The time she became the mother to unborn,

End of the day he won.

Set apart me from my mine,

And I really know she will be with the divine,

Because her bright beauty

and her inner self is so mighty.

 

I never saw failures in my life,

But I fell down because she was my wife.

Whatever it is, she is gone

and will never ever born.

The time I was filled with sadness,

The same time made me be filled with madness.


-Lenin 19ENG114

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VEDHA PEROSE